Monday, July 28, 2008

1st Day of School!

My little girl is in Kindergarten!!!
Tannon has no idea he is being left behind!
My first grader!
So goofy!!

I can't believe its school time already. Yes, I said school time and its only July 28th. Gotta love Queen Creek! They are in year round school here so apparantly they need to start as early as possible! I am actually sad about them going. It's so different to have them gone, its way to quiet! But they were excited, Kylan was a little more nervous than excited, Miranda could hardly contain herself! She didn't even hug me goodbye, I had to find her and hug her! Kylan hugged me like 5 times and kept saying bye. Makes me sad!!

4 comments:

The Heiner's said...

Oh Jaime! So hard seeing them go off to school ha? Can't believe Miranda is that old! Yeah Queen Creek is weird! We still have two weeks! Enjoy the "little" peace and quiet you'll get. Of course you still have 2 more at home! Can't be that quiet!
Andi

Kasey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kasey said...

So cute! I'm so nervous because Todd is going to cry and then I'm going to cry. UGH! Call me. Let's get together.

Jill said...

Thanks! I am so freaking excited. And I had never been to Pumpkin Patch until this weekend and am now obsessed! Doesn't hurt that everything was 9.99 or under this weekend for their summer clearance! Such a cute store. I think it's going to be in November...so a couple more months away. YAY! And by the way...Miranda and Kylan are adorable...I love first day of school pictures!