Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Picture Day and Random stuff


We braided her hair last night so it would be crimped (how the heck do you spell that?!)

My beautiful goofy children!!

Me and my girl!
Me and Tannon, nice black eye he has!!


Ok here are some random pictures from this week. We hung out at my moms house on Saturday while Logan fixed her computer. Kaston is playing with some nasty rat that my mom has had forever. Ewww. Also, Logan enjoys playing guitar, so he went out and bought himself and Kylan new guitars to play. I figure its a good early Birthday present for Kylan! But he and Logan are learning. Logan plays the bass guitar a little, but wanted to learn the guitar also!

Then, today is picture day and I know that they are gonna take pictures probably directly after recess or lunch so my kids will look gnarly, so I took cute pics this morning and tannon and kaston had to be apart of it too!!!

4 comments:

The Heiner's said...

Awwww! How cute are they? And you are too! Love the one of you and Miranda! I love your last comment on my blog. But you obviously didn't read it! :) I work at my kids' school! So no I'm no home "Allllll Bymyseeeeelf!!!!" I wish!!! :) Love ya girl!

Kasey said...

Picture day already? There are quick over there! Miranda's hair looks adorable. Let's play next week. I'll call ya. T/TH/F I'm available.

Smith Family said...

Cute pictures! Miranda's hair is super cute. Your hair is getting looong.

Horne Family said...

I think I still have a crimping iron you could borrow! Ha! Cute pics! Cant believe how big they are all getting.
P.S. I love Edward :-)