Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to our Baby!

I cannot believe my baby is 1! I am so happy that he is here with us and healthy as can be! You wouldn't know he had a bit of a rough start in the beginning, but all is well with him! I love this little boy so much!

Now I can't keep him away from the food! And he is always smiling, well, when he is not yelling at me to feed him!!!
Nice cheezy grin he kept giving me! I just wanna eat him!!!



Ok so his birthday was on the 30th of September, but we have been late getting birthdays together! So here is his birthday party.

7 comments:

Horne Family said...

~sniff sniff~ those pictures of him choked me up a little. I remember being there like it was yesterday. Seeing him born thinking all was well then next thing we all knew he was being put in a helicopter. I even have a pic of him still in my phone all hooked up to the machines. Soo scary but soo lucky to have a sweet little angel like him. What a freakin doll!! Man I love you guys!!!

The Heiner's said...

Oh my gosh! He's so freakin' cute Jaime! I remember Heather telling me about his rough beginning. Thank goodness for strong children! I want to eat him up too! Just adorable!

Kasey said...

Happy birthday! He is a cutie for sure!

Kasey said...

I so need to call you! I need to ask before I forget and it's too late. Would you guys let us borrow your pop-up trailer?

Jade said...

he is soooo cute!! one really? yeah, we are in mesa. we will have to get the chicks together for lunch!!

Jill said...

SO cute! I'm so glad he's so healthy now. I'm doing great...starting to get a little uncomfortable here and there though, but overall pretty well! Yes, it should be fun!

maelynn said...

Your kids are just ridiculously good looking! I swear!