Friday, February 12, 2010

Scouts Blue and Gold Dinner

Kylan had his first blue and gold dinner on Tuesday. The sons and dad's are supposed to bake a cake for this, and the theme was 100 years of scouting. Well, the cakes are judged, so I called Rhonda over to help with this!! Boy did she!! This is what Rhonda does best! She had a picture of a camping cake so we decided to do a cake about camping, and incorporate scouts into it. She did most of this. Pretty much wouldn't let me touch it! haha! Kylan and Logan frosted the cake (that I baked) and arranged the items. It turned out great! We won best over all cake!! YAY!



4 comments:

Smith Family said...

That is the COOLEST cake EVER!! So creative. Kylan looks too grown up. I can't believe what the storm did to your trampoline. Is it completely broken now?

Karen said...

Good Job you guys, congrats on the reward. glad you had fun!

Xenia said...

I'm not surprised you won, that cake is adorable! :)

Unknown said...

what a pretty cake! I just came by to let you know you won the Country Bob's Sauce giveaway winner #1. email me your mailing address!!

mplutui@gmail.com