Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tannon's 4th Birthday

It was April 10th, and I am just posting about it. Seriously! Tannon has been waiting for his birthday to come along forever. It's been only a year, but it seems like centuries to this boy! It was making him very angry that everyone else was having birthdays but him. Finally his day came!! We took him to Red Robin on his birthday and the look on his face when he finally got his sundae was priceless. He was so happy! Then we had a birthday party a few days later when Logan got back into town. He chose "how to train your dragon" themed birthday. Very random.... He had been talking about spongebob and power rangers, but he chose that. As long as he was happy! I made the cake and bought the kit from walmart. I don't really like their cakes and I can make a better cake, although I am not a great cake decorator... oh well!! All in all it was a great birthday for him and he is already planning the next one! I love this crazy little boy!!


Go go power rangers!!
He has been asking for a Pillow Pet for about a month, and I gave in and bought it. He wanted the lady bug one.. Ok. This present made his entire day! He sleeps with this, and just loves it!!

1 comment:

tyra said...

Ok his face is priceless! That is great! Happy Birthday Tannon!