Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I am still here!!

Well, it's a while, but I am still here, just not here on blogger!! No reason why I haven't blogged, just haven't! Nothing too exciting maybe? I don't know. But here is a little recap of our lives. School ended, summer break hit (hard), we have been trying to stay as busy as possible with swimming at my in-laws and other misc. activities so I don't slowly sink into crazy town! Logan and I hit our 11th anniversary. Holy cow thats a lot!! I can't believe it's been that long. Tannon is now enrolled in Preschool, (heaven help us all) and he can hardly contain himself! School starts back up on the 28th (hallelujah!!!). See, nothing really exciting, just normal. Hope everyone else out there is having fun! I will try harder to keep up with blogger! (maybe)



No comments: