Friday, September 12, 2008

Disney Baby!!

At Monsters Inc. ride
I was shocked he actually went up to Minnie, she kissed him on the nose and that is all he talked about for the next few hours!!
Toon town
Worn out!!
Dumbo
He has so happy to hug Pooh!
My boyfriend posing for me. Isn't he sweet.
I've got my eye on you Chip, don't make any sudden moves!
Miranda is getting very cozy with Frozone! What the heck!?
Clever little phone booth picture



We are back! Disney for 3 1/2 days and I am beat! We had a blast! Perfect time of year to go, not too many people, the weather was warm, we did sweat a lot, but tolerable! We had so much fun! Minus the meltdowns and a few sick kids, it was super fun! Here is an overload of pictures! I also took the kids to the Wild Animal Park while Logan did an in-house. That was rough, but interesting! The animals were cool, the kids had fun, but it was a lot of walking and we were beat!! All in all we had lots of fun and can't wait to go again! I love disneyland! The kids cried when we were heading home, they asked if we could move to disneyland. I wish!!!!

6 comments:

Smith Family said...

What fun times! I love the one of Miranda out cold. Glad you went and had fun. I wish I could've been behind Chip with a comb to buzz Tannon's ear. hee hee

Karen said...

So fun, so exhausting, loved Tannon's leary looks at the characters. Cool phone booth picture. Tired kids, your my hero for going to wild kingdom by yourself in a town you don't know with 4 little kids!!!!Woohooo

Horne Family said...

Love the pics...Miranda is sleeping but looks a lil like her eyes are half open...haha! The guy in the blue suit is hot! Wish Traci and I and all of our kids were there like last time, what a blast!!

Naughty Newbee's said...

Looks like you guys had way too much fun! Glad to hear you all had a good time. We need to see you guys!!

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

your kids are gorgeous J! They are seriously some beautiful kids. I am so jealous that you got to go to Disneyland! You look great and happy. love you. miss you.
brandi

Kasey said...

What's an in-house? We went to the animial park too. I need to take my kids to disneyland. So fun!