Monday, September 15, 2008

Tagged

Here goes... (thanks kasey)

Ten years ago I: (these will be very similar to Kasey since I was living with her!)
1. Started my first year of college at EA.
2. Was living in brand new apartments with Jade, Kasey, and Tammie
3. Hangin with my girls and guys!
4. Stocking our fridge with Pepsi, Dew and our cupboards with refried beans and saltine crackers!!
5. Lots of Taco Bell and anything else that was cheap, and finding things to do in a small town!!!

The Five things on today's "to do" list:
1. Go to Target
2. Go to CVS
3. Cash my check
4. Vacuum family room
5. Put up rest of the clean clothes from the trip...... NOOOO!!!!!

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Mountain Dew
2. Twix
3. Sun flower seeds ranch flavored!
4. Sweet Tarts
5. more Mountain Dew

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy Heather a house by me!
2. Pay off all my bills
3. Help my family
4. Get a nanny and housekeeper and a decorator!!!
5. Go to New York or somewhere fun and also go to Germany to see Traci, I will have a nanny to stay with the kids! hahahahahaha!!!

Five places I have lived:
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Thatcher, Az
3. Gilbert, Az
4. Farmington, NM
5. Queen Creek, AZ

I tag No one, can't think of anyone who isn't doing a tag right now!! So I will give you all a break!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

You know your favorite place to live was Farmington! haha! Looks like you guys had fun at Disneyland! We should get together soon... TTYL! :)