Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's been awhile

Bowling with Lafe and Bea Wiltbank, and Tyra and Travis Russell
The guys playing "red eye" at our house... Whoever gets 3 points first, gets to hit the ping pong ball at the opponent, that is why they are covered up! Protecting the sensitive parts! LOL

Lafe's turn


Love this picture! Go Tyra!
Bowling

Just chilling watching TV


My crazy boys

I just can't get over how cute this girl is!!

Posin

Hanging over at Heather's house, the kids dressed up in weird things..

Here is some misc pictures from the past few weeks! If someone could explain to me how to post the pictures and be able to write on top and bottom of them it would be fantastic, I can't figure it out for the life of me! My pictures are always scattered! AHHHHH!!!! I wanted this paragraph at the top, but don't know how to do it! Anyway, we have been up to alot, just haven't blogged about it! So here is your recap.

4 comments:

Maddi said...

Oh My Gosh They're all getting way to big!!! Caston is the Cutest thing and So Is Tannon!! Miranda looks like an 7 year old!! Miranda you are so cute!!

Love Ya Aunt Jamie,Maddi

Travis and Tyra Russell said...

Ok to start off that is such a retarded picture of travis with the paddles, but good times, always at the Jacks. Love you guys. Adorable pics of your kids jaime.

Jade said...

Cute pics of the kiddos. They are beautiful and huge!! Crazy!

maelynn said...

How fun to see Tyra! I'm gonna have to visit her blog!
We just went to a Brunswick Zone the other day...that place is amazing!
I know I've said this before, but your kids are adorable!