Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Seattle with Logan

In the film 10 things I hate about you this "troll" was in a scene with 2 of the characters. In the movie they added some plants on to it, but we got to see this! It's underneath a bridge in the middle of a neighborhood! On Troll St.!! Very cool.
Look at the mountains. It was so pretty!!

Logan being a dork at the mall!




I was able to go to Seattle to see Logan while he was up there working. He consults about 15 dentists up there and was going to be there for 2 full weeks, so he arranged for me to fly up Thursday night and stay until Sunday afternoon. We did the Space Needle, and walked around downtown, then on Saturday we hit Pikes Market. That smelled bad, but was so much fun! It was cold and I had to buy a new jacket, what the heck am I gonna do with a jacket now?! I am so happy I was able to go and have a weekend just with me and Logan. Thank you for my family members who helped!!!

4 comments:

The Heiner's said...

OH man! I'd love to go to Seattle! How fun. Glad you got to go and just be an adult and wife for a few days. Im jealous!

Horne Family said...

Pretty pictures! I'm happy you got to go away without the kids. You deserved it and needed it! I'm also happy that I was able to watch the kids for you so that you could do that. It was crazy & stressful at times but worth it! You're a great mom! Love you lots!

Wiltbank said...

I bet Seattle was a lot of fun! I would like to get up there some time.

Smith Family said...

Since you won't be needing the jacket, just send it my way! Glad you had fun, Seattle is beautiful. I agree, Pikes market STINKS!