Friday, November 14, 2008

Been MIA

I can't believe I haven't posted in over a week, not sure why. Nothing too exciting to post on! The boys have been pretty sick with whatever crap is going around. Kaston is sprouting 6, yes 6 teeth and has been miserable! He has been sick for about 2 weeks now and is just getting better. Hasn't been too much fun over at the Jack household! Logan has been home about 4 days in the past 4 weeks! He travels a lot, not sure why the traveling has been so bunched up, but that's they way it is! So all in all, nothing too great over here but buggers and crying!! Hope all of you are doing better than we are!!!

2 comments:

Horne Family said...

I miss you like craaazy, I miss you baaaby!! Ha Ha :-)

Angie said...

Sick kids are definently NOT fun but I agree that princess movies are way better than boy movies. Hopefully your kids get better soon!