Saturday, November 15, 2008

What the heck!?

Yes, he is wearing a wife beater! He loves them!


Notice the miss matched shoes. And the new hair cut!!


Ok, Tannon is my "special" child, he is very unique and has a quirky personality. Well this just adds to it, the older 3 went outside to play in our dirt, since we haven't landscaped yet, so Tannon runs to the shoe box to get his shoes. I assume its HIS shoes he is getting. Not so. I go outside and here he is in MY flip flops. Ok.... those don't quite fit you buddy, but whatever. Fast forward to that night, Logan wanted to go to Walmart to get some stuff to make salsa, so we load up and I tell the kids to get their shoes on. Normal occurance here, they all know how to get their own shoes except the littlest guy. So we go toward walmart and Logan decides we need to do something about Tannons hair so we go to AZ hair company. We walk in and not only notice how dirty Tannons hair is, but he has 2 different shoes on!!! OK now we are officially white trash. Thank you! I was so embarrased! Serves me right to not check what they are wearing before we leave the house!! I give up!! Gotta love the goofy kids!

4 comments:

Smith Family said...

With the wife beater, NASTY dirty shirt, mismatched shoes.. I say you win the WT award for that night! You know what though, as long as he gets his own shoes on, who gives a flip (hee hee)what they look like.

The Heiner's said...

Oh Jaime! I love it! He is so cute, who cares what shoes he has on. That is so funny though. Been there myself a few times. . . and, white trash isn't so bad. :)

Horne Family said...

Oh man he's cute! Thanks for the chips and salsa yesterday, it sure was yuuummmyy!!!

Kasey said...

Todd won't go outside without shoes either...And his choices are about the same too. Doesn't matter which shoes, just a pair.