Monday, November 17, 2008

Sleeping arrangements






First off let me say that All my kids have their own rooms. But that doesn't seem to matter to them. The all congregate in Kylan's room and sleep on his twin bed. Well I guess not all are ON his bed, some sleep UNDER his bed. We have to force Tannon to sleep in his own room. It's a fight every night! And Miranda refuses to sleep in her room too. So I have given up on her. She will decide her room is OK eventually! We are tryin to decide if we should just move our spare double bed into Kylan's room so they all can sleep comfortably in there!!!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

That's so cute! Kids are crazy!

Smith Family said...

Funny! I can imagine how comfy they sleep in one bed. Hmmmm

Kasey said...

Whatever works!

Horne Family said...

Awww thats too cute! Its funny they look so small in that twin bed, like they would all fit but if you saw it in person i'm sure they looked all squished!