Monday, June 30, 2008

Tagged again...

Thanks Traci, totally appreciate this!

~Joys~
1. My kids (duh) they are so friggin cute and bright and they say and do the greatest things!
2. My hardworking husband
3. My family, I really really love my family (sniff sniff)

~Fears~
1. Ocean water, if I cannot see the bottom I am totally freaked out and probably will not get in it! 2. Losing my children or them being in harms way and I am not there to save them
3. Michael Meyers not the comedian, the scary guy from Halloween.

~Goals~ (I am totally stealing Traci's cause they are mine too!!)
1. To be a nicer mom
2. To be a better wife...more compassionate
3. To care more about myself!!

~Current Obsessions~
1. Sweettarts, they are so yummy
2. Fili B's baby!!, seriously who does not like them!?!?!
3. Reading Reading Reading, I love to read and I can't wait for the next Twilight book to be here so I can devour it!!

~Surprising Facts about me~
1. I am a CVS addict, I love to shop there and get as much stuff as I can for as little money as I can! Legally of course! I love their sales and the Extra Bucks program. It makes me happy! I also love coupons! I love saving money and see how much I can save and where I can save it at! It's a hobby and it really is exciting to me. I'm a dork I know! It drives Logan crazy that I do this, he would rather pay and get out, but not me! It's a challenge to me and I love it! I can't scrapbook to save my life, so why not play around with coupons?! haha!

4 comments:

Kasey said...

Check this out.
travelingooches.blogspot

Memories!

The Heiner's said...

Laime!!! I do not know how I got the cute blog! Haha. My girlfriend did it for me just like you did it for Heather. She did leave a place on my blog on the right to go see where I got my templates. So go there. That's my best bet.

Brooke said...

Apparently I am missing out on a lot of good shopping. I didn't know anything about the whole CVS pharmacy deals. Good info.

Cara and Terry said...

Didn't know you were a fellow Twilight fan...we could have been talking about that via email the whole time...who knew. I'll keep you in mind when I need someone to obsess over Edward with. hehe.