Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tagged...

Ok, thank you Kasey for taggin me.. Now I have to think about wierd things that I do... ok here goes

1. Like Kasey, I am a pen FIEND! I love pens, I don't care what kind it is, I will take it from you! Look out Dr's offices cause I love your pens! They write the best! I am such a pen nerd and I have to always clean out my stash cause there is just no place to put them!! I LOVE THEM!!

2. I am addicted to Babycenter.com. I love to read the bargain board, not only for the bargains, but lots of drama and funny things. They have a coupon thread that I stalk constantly to see what I can get for free! Love free stuff... especially pens.. muahhhhhhhh

3. I am totally freaked out by spit. I hate when people spit, I don't like to look at it, I don't like it on me ( unless its my babies and then I just don't have a choice). It's gross and stinky and germy and keep it away from me!!

4. Also like Kasey, (I didn't realize how a like we are!!) I don't like going to public places where moms just ignore their kids. This is a Gigantic pet peeve of mine! Kids are not to be allowed to just roam around and fend for themselves! They always seem to hit, kick, or smack my children or someone else's and it just totally bothers me. And its always the kids with the snotty nosed kid too, GROSS! Watch your kids! haha!

5. I am absoultey and totally addicted to Twix bars. Love them, love them, dream about them. Not so good for my body, but can't seem to not eat them. YUM!

Ok thats all!

2 comments:

maelynn said...

Hey girl!
So fun to hear from you!
How are you?
Your children are beautiful...love their eyes!! I can't believe you have 4 kids!! You're amazing!

Kasey said...

Thanks for doing my tag! I better watch my pens around you!
BTW, how many times have you hit up Taco Bell?!?