Monday, June 30, 2008

Toilet


2 year olds are the best aren't they? Well atleast mine is.. He is so good infact, that he cleaned my toilet, and my bathroom floor and even into my closet for me. How did he do this you ask?? By stuffing my toilet with 2 whole rolls of toilet paper. Thus flooding the master bath and some of the closet. Needless to say, it got very clean.... Thank heavens it was clean toilet water and there were no floaties... Heather and I got the fun job of cleaning it up for atleast an hour and then going back to it about every 1/2 hour to see if we could get the toilet unclogged. It finally flushed (and stayed down!) about 4 hours later. WHEW!!! Let me remind you we have only been in this house for 2 weeks! And now the carpet in my closet has toilet water all over it, and Logan had to pull it up to stick a carpet fan under it, so now he has to tack it all back down. Loads of fun!! Thank you Tannon! This is the only picture that will upload for some reason, so enjoy!

4 comments:

Horne Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Horne Family said...

There was soo much water on the floor and soo much in the toilet, I thought I was going to drown! Funny thing is when Tannon came running out screaming/crying/soaking wet, Jaime and I both felt bad thinking maybe he had fallen in the toilet and was scared and couldn't get out, thats why he was soo freaked out...little did we know, the sweet little sneak had made a HUGE MESS!!! Whew, but we all lived to tell the story and laugh about it. :-)

Smith Family said...

ha ha ha! I can only imagine what the mess looked like. thankfully there weren't any floaties.

Kasey said...

Bummer dude!