Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Birthday Party







We had a birthday party for Derek (Heather's son) and Trevor (Brandon's son) on Friday night and Brandon's house. Heather made the best chicken tacos ever, well, I helped and so did Braulio (did I spell that right?) who is Heather's boyfriend. The food was fantastic and the kids had a blast running around the house and yard. It was fun! I love having family parties!! I just can't believe how old my nephews are getting! I remember when they were babies and I used to babysit little baby Derek..... sniff sniff!!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

I'll take some chicken tacos! I'm starved! Remember late nights at that little truckers diner in Thatcher? I can't remember what it was called and I believe it got bulldozed, but remember how funny the fries and pancakes were? Ah, those were the days!

Horne Family said...

You're not supposed to tell people that you all helped with the dinner! haha On my blog I said I made dinner!! heehee it sure was good though! Yes the kids are all getting sooo big, its crazy. I love the new sink, it looks really nice. Love ya