Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pretty Princess Turkey



In Kindergarten the kids were sent home with a turkey cut out and told to "disguise" it for Thanksgiving. Well, I enlisted the help of my Mother In Law Rhonda, cause crafts are right up her alley. Miranda wanted it to be a princess, so we went to Joanns and got some stuff and this is what she came out like!! Little frightening, but we had fun!! Notice the detail that went into this, that is ALL Rhonda, she lives for this!!  I am so lucky to have her around to help, cause I was clueless! Crafts are not my cup of tea and they actually make me panicky!

2 comments:

traci said...

That's the cutest craft project ever! Glad you were able to get craft help because I know we just didn't get blessed with it.

Horne Family said...

GOBBLE GOBBLE!!! That is so freakin cute! I agree with Traci good thing you had help cuz I remember seeing your barbies after you cut their hair and man it was bad news!! :-)