Wednesday, December 3, 2008




There has been nothing exciting to report. Well, we did get a new van. Yes, I drive a van.... LOL... We had to get a new one because our current one has been deemed a lemon by Toyota because it makes a weird mating whale sound when I brake and they can't fix it. There fore they are buying it back. Hasn't happened yet, but they promise it will happen soon. So we went out and bought ourselves a Honda. Done with toyota for a while, they are not very helpful! Our new one has a DVD player which was a MUST for me! I love it! It makes Tannon so happy! Kaston still screams everywhere we go, not much hope for him, or me!! 
We are just busy getting christmas done and bought. We did decorate the day before Thanksgiving. That was fun! Our tree looks like kids decorated it!! But it was decorated with LOVE! Notice there are no ornaments on the bottom, Kaston has gotten all of them. So we moved them up. Thats all from us!

3 comments:

Jade said...

kid trees are the sweetest. gotta love em!! Congrats on the new van. when are we having lunch??

Kasey said...

I remember the days of little kids and trees. Glad it is you and not me! I'm jealous that you have a van actually. That's HOT!

Kasey said...

For reals about lunch! So, Jade needs to call me again cuz I lost my cell and you need to call me on my cell so I can get your number again. I know, who loses their cell. Aparetnly, I do!