Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas to MEEEE!

My new beauty!
Tannon "helping" Logan...


For Christmas, Logan decided to get me a new sink and faucet. Doesn't sound too spectacular until you see what I have been living with! This house came with the basic sink and faucet and it barely fit 2 bowls in it! I HATED IT! I complained all the time about it. So he decided to take us to home depot on Tuesday and told me we were gonna buy the sink. He was gonna suprise me, but figured it should probably pick which one I wanted, smart man! So here is my new sink and faucet. I LOVE IT!! THANK YOU LOGAN! I am so happy, its retarded how excited I am

over a new sink!!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Um, I'm a mom and a wife...I get totally excited about stuff like that. Like the crock pot I wanted last year for christmas. Love it! the sink is a beauty! I HATE mine. It's white and it's a part of the counter. How do you supose I get rid of that?!?!

Naughty Newbee's said...

So much fun!! I have to say Grant got the same bike as Kaston did..Santa must have been pretty busy with those this year! :)